the way you prefer to explore Vietnam and save more!
+ AUD $150 if departure during Apr.15th-Sep.30th, 2013 (incl.Apr.15th).
* 2 nights in premier room at the Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi Hotel
instead of at the Hanoi Sheraton Hotel (with breakfasts)
* Other services included in this 5-day luxury package.
* AUD $576 for the 3rd adult ( sharing room and cabin with the other two;
extra bed included; other benefits are the same.)
* AUD $460 for a child 6-12 yrs old as the 3rd person( extra bed at hotel and onboard)
* Children under 6 yrs old join the group for free (sharing beds with parents).
The Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi
( Ho Chi Minh City, Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An, Hanoi, Halong Bay)
* All the inclusions in this deluxe package.
* To enjoy the sunshine and beautiful beach in Da Nang
* To visit the fabulous Hoi An town
* To visit the famous Ho Chi Minh City
* Private guide and transfer throughtout your tour
The tour price may vary according to your needs, please contact our travel consultants.
5-day Hanoi & Halong Bay Deluxe Package
Wishing you a warm welcome to the charming city of Hanoi! The Sheraton’s team is honored to greet you on your arrival at Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi) and to accompany you to Five Star Sheraton Hanoi Hotel for your first night.
Day 2: Hanoi at Leisure
This is your free day to discover the most charming city in Asia’s most famous places as well as the history of this millenary city. Some highlighted places are Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Van Mieu Temple, Bat Trang village, or the Old Quarter where you will have a glimpse of the daily life of Hanoian residents and vestiges of French architecture thanks to an epic cyclo tour. Enjoy one hour of Vietnamese body massage per person at Santal Spa next to the Hotel.
Stay a second night in Five Star Sheraton Hanoi Hotel to rest before the visit of Vietnam’s premium destination: Halong Bay and The Gulf of Tonkin.
Day 3: Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay
This morning, you will take the sharing shuttle bus at 7:45 am for Halong Bay (4 hours drive). Highlights today includes the amazing scenery of Halong Bay and its southern sister; Lan Ha Bay. Also located in the Gulf of Tonkin, to the south of Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay and the Dark & Bright Cave offer tranquility and nature at its best, and a guided kayaking tour or a refreshing swim in the Bay’s emerald waters are two of the best ways to enjoy them. Then we anchor at Ho Dong Tien area, a peaceful and beautiful location. Don’t forget to reserve the time for the complementary body massage on board (1 hour/ person)
Day 4: Cat Ba Island and Bai Tu Long Bay
Cat Ba Island is famous for its national park, with more than half the island designated. This island, far and away the largest in the Gulf of Tonkin, is covered by a dense rainforest home to numerous indigenous species of flora and fauna. The secluded village of Viet Hai, situated in the middle of this pristine environment, is easily accessible thanks to a short walk or cycling trip and is where we are developing an organic farm which you can visit.
Bai Tu Long Bay, located a little further east of Halong Bay, is the most remote area of your voyage. The exceptional scale and variety of the geological rock formations in this area are sure to make this a future destination for cruising in the Gulf of Tonkin. A relaxing rowing boat tour through the floating village of Vung Vieng and cruising into the geological park of this bay will definitely be delightful moments for you to remember.
Breakfast is served on board. Dinner & Accommodation on board Five Star cruise: The Au Co (Deluxe Cabin)
Day 5: Halong Bay - Hanoi - Airport Transfer
Halong Bay, designated a UNESCO world heritage site for its limestone rock formations, is home to about 2,000 isles and islets of different shapes and sizes, creating a truly breathtaking seascape. At its heart is the highest concentration of limestone rocks in the area and caves and grottoes abound. One of the most beautiful is The Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave. Exceptional because of its size and the shapes which have been created by millions of years of erosion, the Surprise Cave is not to be missed.
Breakfast is served on board.
11:00 AM: Check out of the boat in Halong Bay for four hours transfer back to Hanoi.
03:00 PM: Private car from Hanoi City to airport.
04:00 PM: Arrive at airport. End of service.
* 2 night accommodation in twin/double Deluxe Room at Sheraton Hanoi hotel with daily breakfast.
* 2 nights cruise on board The Au Co in your chosen cabin type.
* Airport transfer in & out by private car with aircon.
* Aircon sharing shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi.
* 2 lunches, 2 dinners & 2 breakfasts on board.
* 1 hour of traditional Vietnamese massage at Santal Spa next to the Sheraton.
* 1 hour body masssage on boat per person.
* All entrance fees as program.
* 1 bottle of mineral water per person per day on bus and in room.
* Kayaking in Halong Bay.
* Biking tour in Cat Ba Island.
* Vietnamese cooking demonstration on board.
* Tai Chi exercise in the morning on board.
* Vietnamese tea introduction on board.
* Taxes on board.
* Airfares (international and domestic).
* Meals (other than mentioned in the program).
* Visas to Vietnam (if any).
* Mineral water beyond that supplied.
* Early check in or late check out.
* Private car Hanoi – Halong - Hanoi.
* Optional excursions and activities.
* Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation.
* Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
* Peak season surcharges (if any).
* Anything not clearly mentioned in the inclusions.
• Departure from now till 30th Sep, 2013.
• Prices are subject to change and the bookings are based on availability at the moment of booking of both the cruise and the hotel. Alternative dates are proposed in case of unavailability.
• Of the 5-day luxury package including Au Co Cruise and Hanoi Sheraton Hotel, AUD $494 for the 3rd adult( sharing room and cabin with the other two; extra bed included; other benefits are the same.); AUD $460 for the 6-12 yrs old( extra bed at hotel and onboard); children under 0-6 yrs old join the group for free( sharing beds with parents).
• Of the 5-day luxury package including Au Co Cruise and Sofitel Legend Metropole Hotel, AUD $576 for the 3rd adult( sharing room and cabin with the other two; extra bed included; other benefits are the same.); AUD $460 for the 6-12 yrs old( extra bed at hotel and onboard); children under 0-6 yrs old join the group for free( sharing beds with parents).
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions or visit, biking on Cat Ba Island may be cancelled and replaced by alternative activities. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
• In case of storm and no cruise in Halong Bay, accommodation & meals on board shall be replaced by accommodation at hotel in Hanoi. No sightseeing, excursion will be organized.
• Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender,passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required uponcheck-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
• Flight out: If passenger departs to Hanoi airport right after the cruise on day 5, the flight time should be after 05 pm. Shuttle bus shall reached Hanoi around 3 pm. One hour is needed to travel from Hanoi city to Hanoi airport.
• Massage reservation: Massage in Hanoi can either be reserved on day 1 or 2 or day 5.
Unused massage is not subject to refund. Massage on board can be reserved either on day 3 or day 4 or day 5.
• Insurance: Insurance is not included in the package, passenger is recommended to purchase their own insurance prior to the departure from home country.
is not responsible for any promotions offered by Indochina Odyssey Tours and you should read the terms and conditions above. The PayPal service is provided by PayPal Australia Pty Limited (ABN 93 111 195 389) which holds an Australian Financial Services Licence, number 304962. Before deciding to sign-up for or using the PayPal service you should consider the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement, available at www.paypal.com.au.