Cancellation & Refund
In the event that you need to cancel your tour, you must submit your cancellation request in writing. Charges will be calculated from the date we receive your written cancellation.
All payments for travel services not provided to the client shall be refunded in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with Indochina Odyssey Tours' cancellation policy.
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
1) No less than 30 days prior to the scheduled departure date: 10% of the full payment per person.
2) 30 to 15 days prior to the scheduled departure date: 20% of the full payment per person.
3) 14 to 7 days prior to the scheduled departure date: 50% of the full payment per person.
4) 6 to 0 days prior to the scheduled departure date: 100% of the full payment per person.
5) Plus: additional cancellation fees, if applicable, imposed by service providers other than Indochina Odyssey Tours (may include but not limit to banks or other payment platforms, airlines, cruises, hotels, railway companies, etc.) will be deducted from the money refunded.
Traveler substitutions are considered reservation cancellations and are subject to the above cancellation fees.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services (may include but are not limited to airlines, hotels, railway companies, ship companies, etc.) due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Please note: Special terms may apply in some promotions. Refer to details of terms and conditions which are shown on certain pages of promotions.
Find more Indochina Odyssey Tours' Terms and Conditions.