Indochina Odyssey Tours has been working hard in controlling the quality of every phase of our service chain, from tour arrangement to the selection of hotels and restaurants, with only one goal: to guarantee that you enjoy a totally carefree and lifetime tours to Vietnam & Indochina.
Quality Control Phases
- Making sure of the feasibility and operability of tours, as well as meeting the needs and interests of Indochina Odyssey Tours customers.
- Guarantee the accuracy and reasonability of the pricing, no overcharging is allowed.
- Celerity and accuracy of the booking are highly emphasized.
- In time contact with clients about any changes of booking, such as no room available or prices going up, and relative solution is also given out at the same time.
- On time pick-up at the airport. No inconsistent tour arrangement different from original plan.
- Tour guides always work to satisfy every need of every client during sightseeing the whole trip. Unnecessary phone call of tour guides is not allowed.
- Cars get checked before every tour, ensuring a clean and odorless trip. Drivers are not allowed to smoke, chat with tour guides, and chat over cell phone during the whole trip. Drivers must drive the car safely, and speeding is not allowed.
- Tour guides and local offices have the priority and direct responsibility for any of your emergency.
- Indochina Odyssey Tours is following all the way down till the problem is solved.
Purchasing & Quality Control
- Indochina Odyssey Tours purchasing specialists go down personally to every local office in Vietnam & Indochina area to inspect the prices and service quality.
- Only qualified and well-reputed tour guides are selected for our clients.
- Regular inspection of the hotels to guarantee our clients a comfortable stay during their tours to Vietnam & Indochina.