Southeast Asia Tour Service OverviewHow We Manage Your Exclusive Southeast Asia Vacation
As a result of economic concerns, many travelers have grown more frugal with their spending. However, experienced tourists understand that exceptional trips need not be costly. At Indochina Odyssey Tours, we focus on providing high-quality services at reasonable prices, with the goal of creating the best possible travel experiences for customers. It is the time to spend judiciously and shop for value.
Guides & Drivers
You will have a private local guide and driver in each Southeast Asian country. They will meet you at airports, train stations, piers, and hotels while holding a sign bearing your name.
Always a guide is required:
- Well-groomed and non-smoker
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the agreed-upon place.
- Assist guests with hotel check-in procedures.
- Provide a precise, detailed, and exhaustive presentation of the scenic sites.
- Assist customers in ordering their food in local restaurants.
- And more…
A driver is required:
- Have a valid driver's license, with at least three years of driving experience.
- Possess fundamental repair abilities and a comprehensive understanding of local road conditions.
- Impeccably dressed and smoke-free.
- Maintain a clean vehicle and drive safely.
- Arrive at the agreed spot 15 minutes early.
- Assist the customer with their belongings.
- And more…
- Your tour will be operated and arranged according to your itinerary. You are free to travel at your own pace and flexible to add/skip the sightseeing programs.
- Your tour guide will double-check the itinerary with you at the very beginning, so we can make a quick adjustment if there is any difference.
- Please be noted that there may be additional charges if you decide to add a program that is not specified in the itinerary.
Indochina Odyssey Tours can arrange a wide range of hotels in Southeast Asia, from budget to luxurious, boutiques to chain brands, to meet different clients' needs. All hotels are clean, secure, and comfortable and evaluated by us on a regular basis based on customer feedback.
Normally our tours include breakfast & lunch each day. Unless otherwise requested, the dinner is left to your own arrangement; you may take this opportunity for a little food adventure, surely your tour guide is always glad to offer their advice.
It is normally served at the hotel where you stay. Depending on the hotel, the breakfast would be in western style, local style, or a combination.
Lunches are usually set menu at local restaurants, which are carefully inspected and selected by Indochina Odyssey Tours and with a comfortable dining environment where you can rest assured to taste the local flavor.
Dinners will not be included in your meal plan unless you have that requirement. Enjoying the local food could be one of your best experiences in Southeast Asia. This is why we offer you this flexibility of food choice, and you can always get advice from your tour guides. If you have certain food allergies or special requirements such as vegetarian food, please let your travel consultant and tour guide know.
Generally, we plan one or two shopping stops at each visit. Depending on your interests, you can acquire genuine, high-quality regional specialties at a reasonable price at these stores. No shopping will be required on any of our tours.
If you prefer a non-shopping tour, you can also inform your travel expert and he or she will modify the itinerary as per your request.