For many discerning travelers, service quality is important for an unforgettable travel experience other than the sightseeing itself. If you prefer to travel with professional support and service at reasonable prices, our Indochina Odyssey Tours service team can make this happen.
*You will enjoy private transfers throughout your trip unless otherwise agreed upon.
* All vehicles offered by Indochina Odyssey Tours are air-conditioned, insured, clean, and regularly maintained.
* Domestic flights in all of our Southeast Asia destinations and international flights upon request.
* Your tour guide will meet you at airports, train stations, piers or hotels; holding our greeting board with your name on it.
* Tour guides are all expected to be well dressed and non-smoker.
* Drivers are prohibited from chatting or smoking when driving.
* Your tour will be operated and arranged according to your itinerary. You are free to travel at your own pace and flexible to add/skip sightseeing program.
* Your tour guide will double check the itinerary with you at the very beginning, so we can make a quick adjustment if there is any difference.
* Please be noted that there may be additional charges if you decide to add a program that is not specified in the itinerary.
* Indochina Odyssey Tours can arrange a wide range of hotels in Vietnam & Indochina area to meet different budgets from customers, from budget to luxurious, boutique to chain brands. All hotels are clean, secure, comfortable and evaluated by us on a regular basis based on customer feedback.
* Please be noted that additional cost will be on your own if you make any change after your itinerary is finally confirmed.
Normally our tours include breakfast & lunch each day. Unless otherwise requested, the dinner is left to your own arrangement; you may take this opportunity for a little food adventure, surely your tour guide is always glad to offer their advice.
It is normally served at the hotel where you stay. Depending on the hotel, the breakfast would be in western style, local style, or a combination.
Lunches are usually set menu at local restaurants, which are carefully inspected and selected by Indochina Odyssey Tours and with comfortable dining environment where you can rest assure to taste the local flavor.
Dinners will not be included in your meal plan unless you have that requirement. Enjoying the local food could be one of your best experiences in Southeast Asia. This is why we offer you this flexibility of food choice, and you can always get advice from your tour guides. If you have certain food allergies or special requirements such as vegetarian food, please let your travel consultant and tour guide know.
Normally we arrange one or two shopping stops at each destination so that our customers have the chance to purchase some local specialties or souvenirs. Shopping or not will be totally at you will and no forced shopping at all.
Your comfort and safety are our absolute priority all the time. You can always contact us via:
* Your travel consultant who has his/her mobile phone on 24/7.
* Customer Care Manager: Sinba Guang, +86 189 7836 9799 (24/7)
* Email: email@example.com
* Australia office: +61-2-9884 8669 / +61-04 3171 4700 (9: 00am-5: 00pm; Local Time); China office: +86 773 5810815 (9: 00am-5: 00pm; Beijing Time); Tailand office: +66-2-0015575 (9: 00am-5: 00pm; Local Time)